Amour Agility

Our Adventures!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rainy Day

Hello, welcome to Amour Agility Blog.  In this blog I will tell you about my adventures of being owned by 4 dogs!!  However, we are off to a sad start because today was Rainy (with a capital R).  Our backyard is a mudpit due to some summer and late fall work on our house so playing in the wet grass is out of the question.  So we are bored - what to do... what to do.  I decided to take my dogs to the basement for some ball chasing (I throw it, then chase it because no one fetches - It provides enertainment for all of us).  After an hour, when we are all worn out from watching me do all the work, I bring everyone upstairs. 

We are sad today, because our Foster Puppy, Dexter, went to his new home.  He was a delight and we loved him but it is better that he finds a forever home.  I feel good being a foster parent for needy dogs and think that it might again be in my future. 

We are preparing for an agility show this weekend.  We are only showing one day, Sunday, in Columbus.  Its going to be a little rough because unlike most shows, we are driving up the day of.  Only Boo and Kodi are showing... It is a TDAA show, which is for dogs under 17".  I am excited, Boo is nearing her champion title and every leg earned is a leg finished!!  More on agility later!!

Thanks for reading...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home