Amour Agility

Our Adventures!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

TullaJOIJOIJOI

Tulla went back to the doctor Friday and her RBC was up to 46!!!! Getting better. She is up to walking a half hour at a time at least 3 times a week. We will keep increasing it gradually. She is having a good time at agility classes as well. Not able to do as much as she used to in one run, but she is definitely head of the class on skills. She is smilin and spinnin!
Ellee is back up to doing school and scout visits to teach about service dogs--what they do and how to act around them. Then we meet and greet. I also take some of the others and talk about therapy and good citizen dogs--how they are trained and what they do. Then I let the kids try some agility equipment--I have a short tunnel and a couple jumps they use to pretend they are agility dogs--they love the play time. Ellee and I were at the mall and met some DAisy scouts so I hope they call. Had to buy cookies you know. I got a new necklace with Ellee's face and her name on it--a silver heart and it looks cute. Boldly is here to visit for a week while his mom is out of town and we are having fun. Ellee is a little jealous of sharing my bed with him but they work it out. Things are going well for the amour agility group!GRRAMS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home