Amour Agility

Our Adventures!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

WE HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

WE THE DOGS OF AMOUR AGILITY HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF GREAT IMPORTANCE ANE EXCITEMENT!!!
Peek:  I get to tell the news as I am the pack leader!
Tulla:  Are we going to a competition?
Peek:  No. 
Tulla:  Then do what ever you want as I am busy loving my babies.
Steele:  What is an announcement?
Kodi:  Does it mean I get more love?  And that no one steps on me?
Peek:  No Kodi....Steele you need to pay attention--it means big news!
Steele:  I am worried-do I have to sit down?.
Kodi:  Oh NO  --  don't sit one me!!  What are we worried about?  Is everyone going to step on me?  Is no one going to love me?   I need to go potty.
Steele:  OUTSIDE!!! 
Kodi:  OK
Tulla:  Are we done because I need to get another baby.
Peek:  NO we are NOT done--I have not told the announcement!
Ellee:  I am getting a new sister or brother!
Steele:  Is that the news?  I want a boy!
Kodi:  Will he sit on me?  I think I want a girl! 
Peek:  NONONO!!  Uncle Jake and aunt Julie are having a people baby and it is a girl!  But that is not our news!!!  OUR MOMMY IS GETTING MARRIED AND WE GET A NEW DADDY!
Steele:  Do we know him?  Do we like him?
Kodi: Will he sit on me?
Peek:  Yes we know him--he took us all on a picnic and gave mommy the big sparkly ring that she loves!!!  We love the new house they are building too!  It will have a big yard and trees and a fence and we get our own room too!!!  And our own shower!  And new grrrandparents who own a farm.
WE ARE VERY HAPPY!!!
Kodi: Are we going outside?
Steele:  OUTSIDE!  YEAH! 
Kodi:  Was that the announcement?
Steele:  Yeah--that was it--WE get to go OUTSIDE!!! 
As they head out the door......
Peek:  Well, I get to be the ring bearer!
Ellee:  I get to go to the wedding too.
Peek: You do?
Ellee:  Yes I do to help my mommy  walk around.  And I get a new sister or brother soon so I have company when you go....
Peek:  I will help you pick....
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home